Friday, March 21, 2008
Related?
I went in for Isaac's parent/teacher conference this week. He has the same preschool teacher as Skye used to have. I sat down and the first comment I got was, "Isaac and Skye aren't actually realted are they?" (Yes, she was kidding as they have a family resemblance) She went on to talk about how completely different they are. Isaac is our social butterfly, likes to challenge himself to do everything that anyone else can do, always looking for a job, stubborn, etc. Skye is much more timid, academic, and while he talks non-stop at home is more quiet and a follower in social situations. I am constantly amazed that two such different boys can actually be brothers. They couldn't be more opposite. Skye has a fit everytime we want to leave the house to go somewhere, and Isaac just falls apart at the thought of staying home and not having an activity. I can't wait to see how different Nicole is from her brothers, she's already so different (although I have to say she's closer to Isaac than Skye in personality).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm a little lost. Who are Issac and Skye? Look forward to keeping up with the fam via the internet.
Esteban (aka Stephen)
Esteban,
DUH! Skye is son #1 and Isaac is son #2. Hello? :) I hope Gabe is home and doing better...I've been praying for him.
Annie (I have to smile because I'm fairly certain you don't know my alias.)
Post a Comment