Thursday, March 5, 2009

Scrapbooking

Hey, I just wanted to announce (drum roll please...) I FINALLY FINISHED ASHTYN'S SCRAPBOOK OF HER FIRST YEAR!!!!!! I am so excited to finally be finished with this!
Ok, yes, I do realize that she is already 3 years old and I am just now finishing her scrapbook for her first year of life. But better late than never.
The other exciting thing about this is that now I can be done with my "paper" scrapbooking. I told myself that once I finally finished her book I could begin to do the rest of my scrapbooks on the computer and then have them printed off.
I have done one digital scrapbook. I did one for Joshua's 10th anniversary present and just loved it! It was so nice to be able to work on it, save it, and not have any mess to clean up. I could stop in the middle of something and it was just fine. Not to mention you can use an embellishment as many times as you want, change it's size, color, etc. so easily without multiple trips to the store and spending money. And my big weakness with scrapbooking has always been those alphabet stickers so now I don't have to waste my money on that! I am so excited that now I can sit down at the computer and make my scrapbooks that way. Oh, and another big plus, when printed the scrapbooks are so nice and thin even when they are 100 pages long, unlike my huge tombs of scrapbook albums currently. Oh, and also you can change the size you want to print it in-ie print off a nice big 12x12 for you and a smaller 8x8 for the grandparents, etc. with no extra work on your part. I love it and now can't wait to get started on my next scrapbook project.

No comments: